Thursday, March 21, 2013

Adriano Monocchia, Artist

This evening D and I went to a book signing by an artist friend of ours, Adriano Monocchia,  then out to dinner with him and his wife followed by a longish drive home.  It was a wonderful, successful evening for him but late enough so this entry will be super short.
 
Let me direct you to his website so you can enjoy the work of a professional artist.  Both his subject matter and his style differs markedly from mine (did I mention he is a professional artist?), and I think you will appreciate both.  So here is his site with his new book on the home page:
 
 
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You hang out with some very talented people! Off to Hudson! Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noel, looked at his website and wanted to cry. How do people do things like that? You'll have to fill me in sometime. How did you meet this true artist?

    ReplyDelete