- Laundry - two days late, but there was still clean underwear in dresser drawers.
- Grocery shopping - one day later than scheduled, but no one starved (I'm the only one home).
- Banking done - unscheduled errand. Score one for me.
- Bought more ink cartridges. I printed a lot of photographs, but they're for painting. No demerits for that purchase.
- Bought ribbon, beads, and background fabric for finishing touches on Improvisation #1 in White. Background fabric was a remnant on sale. Points added.
- Made a birthday card. I remembered before the birthday passed. Double points.
- Cut fabric for extra pieces to enlarge Mystery quilt and sewed some additional blocks, BUT I still cannot get my head around that first block! Both plus and minus points on that one so it's a wash.
- Thoroughly enjoyed making this list